Students with medical situations that necessitate requesting withdrawal from all credit courses, past the established withdrawal deadline for the applicable term, should complete the Request for Medical Withdrawal form. The student should then attach appropriate documentation and submit the form and documentation to a ʿⱦapp counselor, located in the Phail Wynn, Jr. Student Services Center, room 10-209. For more information, call 919-536-7200, ext. 1408 or email