To check your email, visit .
²Ê¿â±¦µäapp's system for accessing course materials online, visit .
Need help? Visit .
provides employee information such as tax and earning statements and bank information.
Employees will use this login information to access all College accounts. See below for frequently asked questions.
How do I activate my College account?
Enter your User name and ²Ê¿â±¦µäapp student ID number (see below) and click on the NEXT button and follow the screen prompts.
What is my User Name?
Last name (up to the first 15 letters), first initial, last 4 digits of your student ID. Ex. jonesb2222
The screen will then ask you to enter:
- ²Ê¿â±¦µäapp ID Number: This is your 7-digit student ID number. Ex. 0082222. Select the Next button.
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Your 8-digit birth date (Include 4-digit year) Ex. 05-12-1970
- Your zip code (the zip code that is the most recent zip code that you applied to school with or if you had your address changed in the system)
Choose a password.
Choose a password. It must be between 8 and 20 characters in length and meet 3 of the 4 following requirements: lower case character (a-z) upper case character (A-Z) numeric (0-9) special character ( !@#$%^&()+= )
Click on Tip to see the password requirements (this will only show up if the password does not meet the requirements).
Choose a security question.
Choose your security question from the drop down list of questions.
Are the username and password case sensitive?
The username is case sensitive. The password is case sensitive and using a combination of upper and lower case creates a stronger password.
My account has been disabled due to too many incorrect login attempts. What should I do?
There is no need to contact the system administrator. Simply wait 20 minutes and the system will reset your account automatically. Ensure that you are using the correct username and password and try logging in again.
How secure is my information?
Information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet. You must provide a unique user name and password before any personal information is accessed. Data is encrypted before it is passed between the web server and the application server.
How do I print what's on my computer screen?
- Click the Print icon on the Toolbar of your browser; or
- Click "File," and then click "Print" in the drop-down menu. Then click OK in the displayed print dialog box; or
- Click "File," and then click "Print Preview" and then click the "Print" button. You may also choose the page orientation (Landscape or Portrait) as well as the scale so that the data will fit on the page.
Still having trouble?